Sunday, July 27, 2008

i still have net =D

i can't believe internet in my hostel room is running super well!
it's a good thing but i hope i will get over about having internet in the room soon.
every time, i manage to connect, i turned into jakun as if i can't use internet tomorrow.

my prayer came through! i prayed that my lappie can connect to wireless in my hostel room and it does now! wohooo... =D

it had been an awesome semester so far and it will be more awesome =D

for the 1st time at UPM, i finally ate durians at the ladang! =D though it was yucky, at least i could say i been to UPM durian ladang. hahahaa...

for the 1st time in 8 years, i played basketball for 2 hours straight. the next few days, my right shoulder blade like going to drop off

for the 1st time my pants tore after i fell while trying to balance on a curve. i'm a genius!

for the 1st time, i acted in my group presentation as wife! -_______-'' i hope it's the last.

of coz, for the 1st time i could online in my hostel room =D

my days in UPM is getting better each day! i'm really thank God for His assurance and love and being patience with me =D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Desperate Witty Owl's Stories 2008

Back to TOP