Thursday, July 24, 2008

rainy day!

wow... i love the internet connection today!!!
i can't believe it. i'm in my hostel room and my old rusty lappie can connect to the internet!!!!!
oh, pls continue to be like this then i think my hostel is the perfect hostel already! =D i'm no longer feel like in the jail! can't stop smiling =) ;) =D

oh btw, during holiday, i found my 1st few post which i posted in my 1st blog.
dah tiga tahun dahulu....
i think i write better last time than now. =/

anyway, untuk bacaan kalian =D



I love rainy day!

I love the smell of the rain especial when it is just starting to rain or drizzling. The fresh smell of raindrops just refreshes me. I smelt before many kinds of perfumes but none can compare to the smell of the raindrops. To me, the smell that comes out while the grass is being cut is almost as refreshing as the rain’s smell. However, it depends on what kind of grass, some grass stinks and the noise of the machine annoys me. No words I can use descript The Smell Of The Raindrops. I miss The Smell Of The Raindrops these days….

I love the sounds and rhythms of the rain. Tick tok tick tok…. It’s special and make me feel peaceful but not until the thunders roar. Different kinds of sounds are produced when the raindrops, fell on different object. It sounds like an orchestra. There variety of sounds and rhythms in every rain if you just listen carefully, maybe you too will enjoy it! It’s so unique, special…

I love to run and play in the rain even when I am seventeen going to be eighteen! It was just a few weeks ago, I ran in the rain. I was shopping happily in Mahkota Parade with my sister, maybe too happy. We did not realize it was raining until it was time to go back. We waited and waited but the rain did not stop. Finally, we decided to run in the rain. We ran in the rain about 100m before reaching the car. My unfaithful scandal broke on the way. I walked bare footed to the car. I have great fun even though I was drenched. The feeling of the raindrops touched your skin is so enjoyable. If there is a chance again, I’ll do it again and again and again….

It truly amazes me the way God pour down rain on this earth. The smell… the sound… and the touch of the rain actually reflect how creative God really is. God not only pour down rain to serve as it purpose, but he always created rain for US, yes you and me to enjoy and admire his beautiful creation! Your creation is so so beautiful…

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Desperate Witty Owl's Stories 2008

Back to TOP