Tuesday, January 06, 2009

AJK Keselamatan

Yesterday, my kolej aka hostel had floor meeting for the 1st time for this brand new semester.

As usual, I attended the meeting to get two pathetic merits as a responsible penghuni =)
As usual the few reminders were reminded. Keep the toilets clean, don't make so much noise after 12 am, join more kolej acitvities and blablabla...
As usual, the last semester AJK floor digugurkan.
As usual, a new committee would be elected.
As usual, I used my precious time to reply sms-es and raising my hand only when it was convenient to vote for the new AJK

Then it cam to the AJK keselamatan post, there was a sudden silent.
Out of a sudden, I heard, "Saya calon S.U.E E.R.N!!!"

(the dots are used to prevent stalkers from googling my name and get here! I'm not thinking too much, just in case you think I am paranoid. It happened to me a few times and it freaked me out quite a bit. Hence, whoever wanna blog with my name in it, I will appreciate if you put some dots in between my name =) I learned this trick from Anna the mashpotatomato)

Quickly, I looked up and gave a disagreeing look ;S
Before I could say anything, another 1st year juniour shouted, "yea, dia boleh. Dia tidur lewat."
The main responsibility of the AJK Keselamatan is to make sure the doors and curtains around the block are close at 12am.

And guess what,  I 'won' post tanpa tandingan -__-''
The night owl in me must be very happy for my 'kejayaan'. hahahah...
I have a super low profile life in my kolej and not many penghuni kolej know me yet somehow they know that it is a norm for me to sleep late. It kinda reminded me to behave myself  be a good testimony and there are always stalkers around me try to sleep earlier.

This is my 4th year to have sleeping before 1 am as one of my New Year resolution.
Don't laugh! Nothing is impossible through Him who give me strength =P

7 comments:

Lydia J Xavier said...

wahahaha...

i find this post funny!

blhc said...

. works? but "dot" safer la....
. can be filtered i think....dunno la

A Pinch Of Salt said...

Hey, good for you on being elected Safety Officer!! Now, people cannot play-play with you!Sounds like fun being in college! Sure flood a lot of memories~!Anyway,there are many of us who sleep late and blog!!! So it is okay to be a late zonker! Seriously, take good care of yourself, work hard in your studies and you'll be okay. BTW, there are always angels by your side. God is with you always! Take care!

Desperate Witty Owl said...

lydia, yes roomie and i LOL til got tears. super funny!

blhc, yes safer.

Uncle Ivan, aiyo nothing good la coz i'm the one who break all the kesalamatan rules. hahaa... aiyo Uncle, i sleep really really late, very bad! Have a nice day =)

Najib Azmi said...

uh...would me writing a comment be one of those 'It happened to me a few times and it freaked me out quite a bit' moments?

Allan said...

hahaha... eh i also sleep late k. hahaha... playing games and yam cha..

Desperate Witty Owl said...

najibu, aha... hehe.. nope u are not one of those, unfortunately. hahaha... i actually kinda know how you get here plus i know your blog for quite some time already so it's ok la... hahahaa...

Allan, er... u sleep late for salah reasons. =P not like me study =P -_-'' hahahaha

Post a Comment

  © Desperate Witty Owl's Stories 2008

Back to TOP