Saturday, January 10, 2009

theories about my kembang hair

Last few days, I'm down with bad flu, bad cough and slight fever.

And the last few days just have to be the few days my hair was super stubborn like me who refuse to go to pusat kesihatan and super kembang
Mengikut mak saya, rambut yang stubborn aku macam musang
Mengikut adik yang aku masih sayangi pula, macam bird nest -___-''

Anyway, I came out with two theories why is my super kembang last few days

theory no 1.
Since I have slight fever, the heat from my head must have transfered to my hair.
My hair received the heat just like perming hair.
After more than 24 hours of heat, my hair naturally would become sungguh kembang =)

theory no 2.
Since the new semester reopen, one course mate constantly has been telling me,
"saya suka la rambut S.U.E E.R.N"
I guess my hair was more kembang than usual,
literally and fuguratively =)

Please laugh! hahahaha...

-_______-''

4 comments:

Najib Azmi said...

hmm...must run in the family kot. i remember everyone i knew in college adored ur sis' hair

Anonymous said...

HAhahahaa....never fail to make a funny moment for me in the office:p
see, what i told u abt sleeping early? be careful when going rounding :D i guess u'll find yr family lurking around at that time...

Desperate Witty Owl said...

najibu, my sis hair is silky straight, mine kembang! hahaha only some knows how to appreciate it.

anna, tq for ur kerjasama. hehehe

yune, what did u tell me bout sleepin early? gosh.. i dun go rounds la. guess what! now that i shud sleep late to close gate i sleep earlier now. hahahaa.. cool eh!

Post a Comment

  © Desperate Witty Owl's Stories 2008

Back to TOP