Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Blogs that I stalk religiously

I am and will be a super busy bee, oh i mean owl for awhile since I'll be a MAHASISWI in few days time. I'll update Desperate-Witty-Owl when things are more settled.

And these are some of the award-winning-blogs that I read to waste my precious time. You, too, can waste time reading it.

*WARNING* these blogs are very addictive like drugs. So, be careful.


Karen Cheng
www.karencheng.com.au

I started reading karencheng since 2 years ago. And since then, I felt in love with her blog. I love her blog's design to the bits. Somehow, I hope she could design my blog too.

She's an Asian living in Australia. She takes great pictures. Plus, she's a great story teller. She blog about her family, shopping, nice places, awesome websites, witty events... If you can't get enough of her, her sister, Christine has a blog too.


Heather B. Armstrong
www.dooce.com

Recently, I just discovered the joy of reading dooce although I knew this blog for a long time. I liked it so much till I started reading from her 1st post in 27 June 2001. After weeks of usaha, I have reached 29 March 2005.

She is married and a mother to Leta. She's been a housewife since she was fired because she crapped about her work place at dooce.net. She's an extremely witty, entertaining, detail and sarcastic blogger. She openly blogs about her adorable daughter and many other random stuff. I really think her daughter, Leta will sue her for humiliating her. Muahaha... Undeniably, pasti, a super duper blogger.


Kenny Sia
www.kennysia.com

Kenny Sia is our very gila-gila Kuching blogger. Funny blog with Malaysian oomp! He always talk about current issues but in a witty yet frank way. For those people who are too lazy to read and yet want to read blogs (confused personality), this blog is certainly for you!

I like to read the blogs that he reads too, especially minishorts.net (she don't wear hot pants but her posts 'claim' to be mini short)


(If your blog is not up there, don't emo with me okay? Tell me, I'll surely promote for you later! muahaha...)


Enjoy reading it! I got to go to pack my stuff...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Desperate Witty Owl's Stories 2008

Back to TOP