Thursday, June 29, 2006

theprintaholics

Recently, I discovered that my good ex-school mate, Adelyn and her three other cool friends set up a blog to sell their hand-made cards.

Oh my... how cool is that?

I like anything that are handmade. It's unique and one of a kind.

Cards are so really nice stuff...
I could look at cardsss for hours yet without buying any cards home. You know why? Cause nowadays, cards are freaking expensive and hard to a suitable one.

I always wanted to buy hand-made cards!! Finally, I can get handmade cards with a reasonable price. Great, right? I will definitely buy from them when I need.

This is their blog http://theprintaholics.blogspot.com/
Go and check it out. It's pretty cool!
I really like some of the cards there... Hope you'll like them too.
They are all arts student. So, don't worry, the cards are in good hands.
If you like handmade cards like me, grab some handmade cards and if you don't, send me one?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Desperate Witty Owl's Stories 2008

Back to TOP