Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Desperate Witty Owl's Stories

DESPERATE = Desirous + Eager + Serious + Passionate + Enthusiastic + Ready + Ardent + Ter-dying + Extreme

I want to be desperate in everything I do.

Desperately loving The True and Living God.
Desperately appreciating my beloved family.
Desperately caring for the true friends around me.
Desperately serving God to fulfill my purpose.
Desperately study to achieve my full potential.


WITTY = Waggish + Ingenious + Ter-comical + Ter-humorous + Yang amat sarcastic

I like witty human beings and blogs.

Witty people spice up my stressful day.
Witty people are fun to be with.
Witty people are positive thinker, I think.
Witty people know how to gila-gila.
Witty people got a lot of akal.


OWL = A bird with large eyes, active at night.

I am like an owl. Active at night and half-dead in the morning.
At night is the time I have the mood and inspiration to blog.
I like to have large eyes.
I want to be owlish. Wise like an owl.
And, I like owl though I've never seen one.

With the large round eye, Owl looks very blur.
I am very blur in some things, too.
I don't understand grammar and my spelling is terrible.
Please close one eye if you spot any.
It's not an exam.


STORIES = My cerita-cerita

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Desperate Witty Owl's Stories 2008

Back to TOP