Thursday, June 29, 2006

I love...

I love God the most. I want to love Him more and more each day. I love Him because He first loves me. Be God's reflector is my ultimate goal in life. My life is in His hand. He died because of me and now, I live because of Him.

I love my family tons. How blessed I am to have a family who will stand by me. No matter what happens, I'll still have my family. I'm so thankful for each of them! My family means so much to me.

I treasure all my true friends. Friends who are true to themselves and everyone else. True friends are willing to go through ups and down, left and right together. True friends make planet earth a better place!

I like my church. It's a place where I get an abundance of love, inspirations, blessings, encouragements, wisdom... Most importantly, a place where I get fired up for Him! I look forward to go every week. Truly. Amazing. Church is alive!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Desperate Witty Owl's Stories 2008

Back to TOP