Saturday, August 12, 2006

Changed

Since coming to UPM, I have changed.

Last time, I didn't listen to radio/cd except in the car or in church.
I hated 'noise'. I simple could not stand! Radio = noise!!
I could not do 2 things at 1 time. I needed full concentration and perfect silent.

I used to amaze at how Fin and Jien could study with music.
I could not listen to music while study. I would get headache or dizzy or distracted.
Even whispers irritated me. I felt like squeezing and 'hempit' those 'noise-r'.

Now in UPM, I listen to music most of the time. What a big change!
After 18.67 years (not yet 19 but 18.67), finally, I am like the others students who have the skill of listen to music while studying.
And, I realized I could study in nosier environment!
I don't know what happen to me!

Anyone want to cadang theories for my sudden change?
Haha... *sign of study too much*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Desperate Witty Owl's Stories 2008

Back to TOP