Tuesday, August 08, 2006

He or She?

Yesterday, my course mates and I went to eat breakfast.

I ordered my roti canai telur. Then, I sat down.

I was admiring a pair nicely shaped eyebrow. It was not too thin.
And her beautiful flawless face too. Not a single pimple.
Wa... and her make-up was well done. Not too thick like pancake.
Her blouse was nice too, a well-ironed white shirt with embroidered flowers. Just like what I wanted.
She was a little big size but still dressed well.

After admiring her for awhile, she started talking

"Class pukul berapa?" she asked in a deep solid voice.

Oh my goodness!!!
AR!!!!!!!
SHE is actually a HE!!!!!!!
How could it be!!!!!!!

She, oh I mean HE really fooled me.
I was amazed by her 'beauty'. I am ashamed of my make-up skills.
I kept thinking how she learned all those complicated girlish stuff.
Shaping eyebrows make up, hair styling, dress well, walk gentle... The list goes on.
So far, it was the closest 'He in She' I have seen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Desperate Witty Owl's Stories 2008

Back to TOP