Sunday, August 06, 2006

Life

Lately, I did lots of thinking.
Thinking about life, my life.
What had I done for 18.5 years?

At first, I couldn't give myself answer.
All I could think of was eat, play, study and sleep.
Life sounded so meaningless.
Desperately, I wanted to cry.

Then, suddenly, I remember about God.
All my life I know Him personally.
He has become a big part of my life.
All these years, I wanted to follow Him closely.

Once again, I remember His grace upon my life.
I remember how He uniquely answered my prayers.
I remember how He faithfully granted me peace and strength.
I remember how He was so real to me.

Once again, I remember of my family and friends.
I remember how blessed I am to have a wonderful family.
I remember the times I spend with my family and friends.
And, I remember that I belong to the family of God too!

After much thought, life seems more meaningful and more life!
Reflecting of the past put a smile on my face.
I am amaze by God's goodness in my life.
I wonder what God had prepared for me.

Once again, I am reminded that the reason I am living!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Desperate Witty Owl's Stories 2008

Back to TOP