Tuesday, October 14, 2008

busy owl

gosh! i finished my assignments yet I'm still very caught up with lots random stuff!

wish people are more considerate and not think of themselves only and don't waste my precious time. =P

boring & complainy & arg! stuff aside.

yesterday, i saw a full very-clear rainbow!!!!! loving it... seriously, in my whole entire life i only seen a full very-clear rainbow twice. full as in that terputus-putus and not block by any silly tall building. very-clear as i could see the difference of every colors very obviously. it really make me very, very happy and blessed =) Reminded of God's faithfulness to us. It is also an assurance to me that He is still in control although at times i feel He rule the earth worse than Pak Lah rules Malaysia =)

with the semangat to make cards, junk sales & new bazaars & J card member's day & cool new found shopssss, and excitement to meet up & hang out with graduates are not helping me to study! too much nice stuff to do... how often we have cool stuff we are excited about! =)

it's weird to get updates about home from blog -.-'' yes, Jien now i'm telling you to sms & call me more often =) hahaha... =P

i still like Bangsar =) i like the nice lady who works at Booksforlife shop. I can take my own sweet time to read through it, choose slow-slow, compare the price&cover&writings, legally allow to open the seal wrapper, ah-ma around in the shop without being pressured. just love the feeling being in the shop. Plus the banana leaves rice in Bangsar =) (sorry, i don't remember the shop name) not the best i have eaten but most accessible to me. Rice+vege+spicy stuff+yogurt make me super duper happy! =) oh one day, i shall talk about the shops i like in Bangsar =)

i got to go now!
tata... have a beautiful day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Desperate Witty Owl's Stories 2008

Back to TOP