Tuesday, October 21, 2008

la-la land

While I’m studying, my mind wonders to la-la land

In la-la land

Early in the morning
- happy music - big awesome rainbow hanging in the sky – yummy finger food – bubble machine – cute polka dots umbrella – big red checked mat – sporting & on high buddies – flashy camera – sunnies - jumping shots – birds chirping away - happy-happy laughter – board games – gaya-ly dressed up – teddy bear hugs - tasty lemonade – juicy updates & stories – sing out loud – nice sunny yet not not too hot day – semangat mood – happy kiddy colours – chocolate & blueberry ice cream -

and then suddenly suddenly raining like elephants and owls
- still super semangat – dance in the rain – drench from head to toe – run like kiddy till puas-puas – swing as high as possible– jumping shots! – play London bridge – jump into mud - shoick sendiri habis-habis – yell out loud – big macho water gun – merry go round – stick out tongue – sing barney song -

and then at night,
- super comfy pajamas – lie down – pretty lanterns - chatty chatty chats – count the stars – watch a happy ending movie - polish & paint nails with weirdo patterns – hear the frogs croaks – eat kuaci and popcorn - read a kiddy picture book till fall a sleep under the dark starry night -

olala... happy happy day =D

ar... Brain, focus!

My brain always like this. Always think of lebih-lebih stuff when I need to concentrat. During exam period, my dream book aka idea book is the book I flip open the most =D if ever you see me busy jotting down stuff lately, I most likely just jotting down about la-la land =)

gosh... I blog more often when exam is so close

Yea and -.-''

Hehehe... loving it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Desperate Witty Owl's Stories 2008

Back to TOP