Wednesday, October 22, 2008

the end of art & craft project!

The last three days of my Raya break was the start of my art and craft project of the semester – (beeeeelated) birthday and graduation and random hello cards.

The sudden enthusiasm and exuberance and excitement was overwhelming. I just have to brave myself and drove to Malacca town alone. Hopefully, I didn’t caused anyone to have hearth attack =/ but I think I did shocked mum a little for being too ambitious. Hehehe…

Anyway, I hopped from MyDin to Tesco to Popular to Ulat Buku to Thai Kuang in the hunt for the perfect papers. I still didn’t get the papers I imagined and wanted! How I wish ChipzLee open a branch in Malacca. Oh, my fave stationary shop =) I would spend lots of my time there touching the lovely papers and ohh arr.. at the cool stamps and test for a good black pen and check out the latest cheap wrapping papers and aww... at the super cute paper clips and wa… at the canggih-manggih glue and calculate how cheap is the envelopes and marvel at the various kinda of craft knife while nice Christian music plays softly.
FUH, as if I so gaya in making art & craft. Hahaha...

Ar... see, my mind wonders to another la-la land again.

Oh back to the un-sesat jalan.

In few hours time, I’m going to give away my last precious handmade card from this art and craft project. I like all my handmade cards though some bit cacat-ed especially those I made after I ter-cut my thumb =/
(No worries, no blood drip on any cards given out =P )
Now, I kinda miss the cards but at the same time I’m happy that the cards might made someone’s day, hopefully.

Mix feelings for cards! :) hahaha... I’m emo and weird.
Hopefully the handmade cards will be taken care by the new owners =D

Ar... my mind is thinking of when and what is the next art & craft project.
This is what i usually think during finals!

Oh crap... oh owl i mean, help me la!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Desperate Witty Owl's Stories 2008

Back to TOP