Monday, October 20, 2008

i miss my hantu mok mok hair

I miss my super thick and kembang hair that needed at least 2 hours to totally dry it and wasted super lots shampoo and caused my scalp itched super easily and often caused my comb to stuck in it and always ter-eat the hair and always blocked my eyesight and made my head a bit more heavier and...

because of the hair, friends called me hantu mok mok , Ali? Abu? from KAMI, sampat po, Radi from OAG, rockstar, last class student and...

Despite all those nonsense, I still miss my super thick and kembang hair.

The hairstylist who molested my hair didn't cut short the length of my hair, BUT you should see the amount of hair he cut off.

IT WAS FREAKING A LOT!

I like and miss my hantu mok mok hair okay!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Desperate Witty Owl's Stories 2008

Back to TOP