Saturday, October 11, 2008

randomness

oh i'm back in UPM since last Sunday.
almost a week has past. time flies like a jet plane

on Friday, finally, i finished ALL my assignments.

then this lecturer, Dr. J who wasn't and still is not really happy that i asked permission to be exempted from class trip to go church, decided to give my 2 friends and i work to do. oleh hal demikian, i still got one work to do =/ which is to translate his slides from Bahasa Melayu to English. i'm quite fine with the work, just wish he gave us a longer dateline and give us with a good intention =)

oh about this thing - translation! in UPM edu fac, lecturers always encourage us to speak English and read books written in English. BUT then hor, 98% of our assignments are required to do in BM! where is the logic? i read and study in English, then i translate everything to BM -.-'' sesat! i should be able to graduate with a 2nd degree in translation kinda stuff.

today, FGA provided nasi lemak as dinner. then i'm reminded of all the nutrients and delicious food that i ate at home. home cooked nyonya pongteh but chicken version =P , grandma's nyonya otak-otak, sis new invention spaghetti goreng with lots of vege, misua with lots of vege + taufu, maggie curry with egg, korean instant noodles with lots of vege + fishballs, nice brown rice with salted vege + kicap =D , buffet with lots beef + 6 big juice oyster + lots sushi, and of coz kampung lapan wan tan mee and fried oyster as my farewell dish!!! =D erm... one day, i should post of my meals in upm and what is in my big food container =) Mum once said to me, if UPM has famine and draught, i would be last person who will die. =P

oh ya, i think the reason i got the semangat to wake up early or in the morning when i was at home was because of this song!

Not because i couldn't wait to use the towel but i was more awake and happy when i thought of the song when i woke up.
the song was one of the songs sang in Broadway Parodies Lagi lah... i watched it a few weeks back! i love it lots! really, really a lot =) don't mind watching it again =D

btw, going theater and stuff is really, really addictive! it kept playing in my mind and the yearn to go again is quite strong. hahahahaha... i will miss KL Pac when i'm in Melaka.

Lately, i have been thinking about my secondary school friends. the very weird mixture of secondary school friends i has =P

it's the 11th day since the last time i cut my hair. i still feel my hair felt molested! hahaha and -.-'' but can't help it not to mention.

last Tuesday, my kad matrik was banned from borrowing books for one month because i had more than 3 books on the table! seriously, i didn't know about the rule but then even if i knew it, it's still ridiculous to have the rule. each kad matrik can borrow 6 books but why can't i have more than 3 books on the lib table when i'm going borrow later? bo-doh!

today, a guy friend very randomly told me, i should marry to a pastor -.-''

last Thursday, for the 1st time in history, i skipped 5 hours of classes in one day =/ because i couldn't walk properly because... =P

oh ya, i still wish that i could attend Anna's birthday part which was held 2 months ago =) seriously!

my owl collection i expending a little =)

for the past 2 weeks, i feel artsy. hopefully it don't last too long as my finals is really, really around the corner. it's a sharp corner =/

last Wednesday, i lost one side of my owl earring =/ aku mencari dengan bersungguh-sungguh tapi tak dapat juga. but on the bright side, my fave pants that terkoyak few months ago is undergoing a healing process. hopefully, i still can wear it when it is heal =)

Tesco chocolate chip cookies is currently my fave cookie =) lots of chip and cheap! i like Tesco =)

i wish i have a nanny in UPM to wash and iron my clothes, prepare nutritious meals, clean my table, print my assignments, arrange my schedule to meet up with friends, wake me up for class, put in the right books in my bag, find my missing stuff, return lib books, write out formal letter when needed, fold my clothes nicely and arrange it according to colors =) and... ya, i want a nanny!

today, i earned 12 merits from kolej because i am one of the Pemenang Anugerah Akademik Peringkat Kolej =D =) *pat on the shoulder*

i still like long detail sms =)

this is what i do when upm net connection is good.

i should re-start my artsy project!! 12.02am =)

5 comments:

blhc said...

"today, a guy friend very randomly told me, i should marry to a pastor -.-''"

wow such a prophecy....not random... He speaks in mysterious ways....do u know of any wannabe r upcomin pastors??

Desperate Witty Owl said...

hahahaa... too bad his not a prophet.
i know some wannabe! i'll let u know when i meet u. LOL!

Anonymous said...

"last Tuesday, my kad matrik was banned from borrowing books for one month because i had more than 3books on the table!"

you are seriously have a very good luck, i tot that rule just a nice sticker on table, I'll take at least 5-6 books evertime, but never kena. luckily it's nearly to final now, no more assignments that required to borrow book. Feel free to borrow my matric card if you need it.

Anonymous said...

I used wish that i have a nanny in campus too during my first year...and i have one 'part-time' now.

He washed+dried+folded my clothes when i was not around, he swept + mopped the floor, he cleaned my stuffs, he packed food for me when i don't like to go out, he....

and the consequce is I became more and more lazy...too much!

haha...don't be jealous...

Desperate Witty Owl said...

anon, i guess u must b kai shuen la. but the 1st msg seems too kind to b u. hahahaha... ops, sorry i shud tq hor =P

but the end msg don't sound like u oso. erm... he sound lik a slave than a part time nanny. i'm gg report to him, u call him a part time nanny! =P

Post a Comment

  © Desperate Witty Owl's Stories 2008

Back to TOP