Thursday, October 19, 2006

Ah-Jien

This is the post that you all have been waiting for.
Sorry for postponing and disappointing you all especial blhc who has been counting the days and making sure I keep my words.
Other than blogging, I have many other stuff to do such busy thinking how to get back Malacca, playing Collapse2 (blame my roomie for get me addicted) and STUDY!!!

Ahem... hopefully, this post is also to prove what a superbly, wonderfully, fantastic, great, and awesome sister I am to my so very superbly, wonderfully, fantastic, great, and awesome, one and only brother - Jien Lee

Dengan tidak membazir masa lagi, let the grandmother story began.

15 years and a week ago, a superbly incredible baby boy was born into this wonderful world. He was uniquely made by God.
Ahem... but why God made him like this uh?


21 years ago, my amazing mum prayed for a girl with a gentle spirit and with brains.
Ahem... Can ask my mum for confirmation if you want to!
So here came Sue Fin, just like what mum prayed for.
According to mum, when she was bout 2 years old, the Indian neighbor's boy likes to grab her shirt and she didn't defend for herself. *aw... so kesian*
She's still so clever, got a scholarship. Not like me, have to take loan.
Mum didn't like her lovely daughter to be bullied.


Thus, for the 2nd child, she prayed for a fierce girl that knows how to defend herself. Oh ya, she also prayed for big eyes because the 1st daughter eyes were sepit.
Then, here come Sue Ern, the big eyes baby who never, never let anyone bully her. (my eyes got smaller as I grew older. Why uh?)

When I was standard 2, Fin was standard 4. One of Fin's guy classmate liked to kacau us after school. One day, I couldn't tahan, I pulled his school uniform and wanted to give him a pinch. However mana tahu, before I could pinch him, I tore his shirt. Ops! Terlalu ganas... hahaha! Serve him right!

When I was standard 4, a guy fought with me for the reason I forgotten. He chose the wrong girl. I, the super kiasu, didn't want to lose to him. So, I fought till he cried! He complained to the teacher. He showed the teacher the scars that I scratched and pinched him. The teacher couldn't believe it. She said, "Don't lie. It's mosquito bites." muahahaha... Padan Muka. I was laughing crazily inside but later I admitted what I did. Surprisingly, the teacher said I was merely protecting myself. Hahahaha... After that incident, nobody in class dared to bully anymore, ever again.
I was young, I was super fierce, bad temper and more of a bully rather than kena bully.
My mum must had thought she prayed the not so right prayer. Muahaha...


For the 3rd child, mum prayed for a son.
She prayed for a talented and obedient son to God and parents. There were other prayer request but I can't remember.

Then, here come this marvelous Jien, exactly like what mum prayed for. *the power of prayer*

When Jien was about 3 years old, he felt on the tar road terribly. His lips was pecah, he cheeks was scratched badly. *aww... So kesian* He was crying crazily. He was desperately in pain but when mum asked him to stop crying. Guess what, he stopped crying immediately. WOW! Fuyoh! See, begitu tinggi tahap ke-obedient-annya.
Currently, he is still very obedient. *admit* What to do he is made to be obedient. Hehehe...

We discovered Jien could play by ear when he was very young. When I was grade 3, I was so lazy to practice my exam pieces. My dear piano teacher must be very keksim. I refused to practice till one sunny day Jien just flipped my book and decided to play my pieces. I was too malu that I started practicing non stop. That explains why, I play badly till now. *pssss... Jien going to finish grade 8. I'm super duper excited and proud of him. You?*

About why Jien is much darker than anyone in my family is because mum prayed for also. I had another theory, mum loves to drink black coffee. So that explains why. Hehehe... By the way, I like dark guy. Fair guys like taufu!!!! Ew...

Jien never fail to be supper generous when belanja-ing me makan-makan. *Kluang cafe, secret recipe, shakes, McDonald's...* YUM YUM! Yummycious...

Seriously, I am proud to have JIEN as my brother. *tears rolling down*touched* Truly, he is a great, great blessing to my family and me.


Love you lots, Jien.

So, am i a good sis?

4 comments:

anna said...

yes dear, u r a goooood sis.

kekeke funny post... i've heard this story a zillion times but its still so funny to read again... eh, u didnt tell abt the time u run to the gate n shout "NOOOOOO!!!!" everyday when ur mum go to work... hehe.

proud of jien too! super talented uncle ah jien. =)

yes, da power of prayer... b careful wat u pray..... hahah.

keep writing funny posts n dun play the collapse thing adi!!! =P jkjk

Desperate Witty Owl said...

tq tq ... finally someone agree with me. muahahhahaa... self promote! SS!

aiyo, tq for reminding me bout that. keep d run to the gate incident for another time. cannot share so much a 1time. muahahaha...

the collapse game really fun to play... but it's so addictive!

Anonymous said...

hey y mention blhc??

Desperate Witty Owl said...

blhc, coz you keep u kept counting the days... hehehe..

Post a Comment

  © Desperate Witty Owl's Stories 2008

Back to TOP