Thursday, October 26, 2006

uZap

Yesterday, I went to my mum's hometown in Kuala Sungai Baru.
(For your more information, Kuala Sungai Baru is in Malacca state. After Alor Gajah is Kuala Sungai Baru.)

Kuala Sungai Baru is a very fishing kampung and it's developing very slowly.
You can see kerbau-s everywhere.

this are kerbau-s

Kopitiam and beaches are the only hang out places.
NO McD. NO KFC. NO Pizza Hut. NO Starbucks. NO Shopping Mall. -_-

So I presumed that leave them a lot time to do their own stuff such as EXERCISE.

But mana tahu, when I went back yesterday, I saw an Osim uZAP!

uZap tummy.butt.thighs
Shape up, slim down

Wa... so canggih! uZap cost about RM700++ le...

RM700++ is a lot! I rather run around the taman like a mad woman than spend RM700++ to shap up, slim down.

But since uZap is in front of my eyes, why not try?

So I try it...

I strapped it around my tummy. And it vibrates just like your handphone but of coz, stronger vibration.

I felt so uncomfortable.
Just imagine you have a 2 kg belt tie very tightly around your tummy. And the belt is vibrating like someone pouching your tummy non-stop.

However, I continue to use it because it's free and no salesgirl bugged at me.

After few minutes, I stopped and look at the change at my "shape up" tummy.
To my dismay, I GOT A BLUE BLACK ON MY STOMACH!

There a price to pay to look good, right? So I continue to use it.
After 10 minutes, I stopped. I simply cannot tahan.
I felt like vomiting. My intestine and stomach was super duper upset. It was as if a big, big tsunami just happened in my stomach. My tummy felt very itchy too.

I will never, never tough uZap again.

Now, the latest fabulous exercise product - OTO FLABeLOS


KEEPING FIT JUST GOT EASIER!
Developed based on the balancing theory in sport science, the new OTO FLABeLOS enhances proprioception, exploiting the muscles your body uses to balance itself to shake, shake, shake off the flab! The OTO FLABeLOS' unique balance training workout results in improved posture, blood circulation, muscle strength and flexibility. All you need is just 15 minutes a day or a total body workout! The compact new OTO FLABeLOS is the ultimate workout machine that shakes you to becoming slimmer, fitter and healthier!

If I ever use OTO FLABeLOS, my head will be spinning like crazy, just like having seasick. Then for the next 3 days, I will tak larat to eat anything. And I'll lose all my fabe.

What a great idea they have!*Ridiculous!*
How to believe just by standing on it can lose weight? *tak masuk akal*

But if you believe, I got a greater idea and the best part is it's free.
Just ask two hyper kids play with the sea-saw, and you just stand in the middle.
They will shake, rock you till you heart content!
Hopefully, you lose some weight! ;P

2 comments:

anna said...

i read! i read!
i read this post!!
eh, it's after the Barney post le.. not b4... aiya, no wonder i din c.....
hehehe sounds so ganas those things...

Desperate Witty Owl said...

hahhaa.. yala...
should have let u try when we were there. hahaha

Post a Comment

  © Desperate Witty Owl's Stories 2008

Back to TOP