Friday, October 20, 2006

a bit of here and there



Kennysia is giving away the LG White Chocolate Fashion Phone!! Fuyoh... his comments rose tremendously! I WANT!!!

3rd Nov 2006, I am going to see our Prime Minister, Pak Lah! Yes, you didn't read wrongly. Don't worry, I didn't do anything worng. It's just like a class trip. I am going to shake his golden hand and take pic with him. Once in a life time experiance. Hope the plan goes well. Excited!!!

I'm having my holidays, kononya. Exactly after my holiday is my FINALS! God, help me to score well.

Since last week, I can't stop eating yet I always hungry.

I miss the Adam+Marion quickie!

I like truthful and straight forward people.

Since coming to UPM, I collected array of nicknames. Nyonya, fat girl, psycho, giant, galah and so on... ISH! I seemed like differant size on different days.

My course mate's mum is 35 years old only. THIRTY FIVE!!!! Fuyoh!

I simply can't wait for exam to finish. Array of exciting activities waiting for me... I never join so many activities in my whole entire life.

I just finished 1 semester in UPM. I am missing my lecturers already. I have only 7 semesters to go. *sad case*

I had liquid fast for 72 hours last week. I'm so proud of myself and amazed by God's grace!! Amen!

I love Malacca and my home sweet home!

Recently, I frequently sat SLAP till my roomie ban me from saying

LOST SEASON 3 IS OUT!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Desperate Witty Owl's Stories 2008

Back to TOP