Tuesday, October 10, 2006

THE DEVIL WEARS PRADA

Lately, almost every blog I surf, blogged about THE DEVIL WEARS PRADA.



I got super excited about the movie too!!

So, one keksim day, I decided to loan the 'caplang' The Devil Wears Prada CD for RM1 from The House of Movie. The House of Movie is actually a room, just like mine but in the room full of DVDs and CDs to be loan. Super duper a lot. The 1st time I stepped in the room, I know there is no turning back. Hehe... ;)

Back to the story.

Erm... The CD is freaking mahal compare with other movies. Normally is RM0.FIVE0 only but since it's new then RM1.00(something wrong with my keyboard number FIVE. Help need!! Anyone?)

but the thought that I save
RM8 movie ticket
RM3 LRT to Midvalley
made me feet better.
Hehe... I'm kiamsiap! I know, I know.

Anyway, it's a great, great show. I laughed all the way through.

Not because TDWP is funny but the BM sub title is.
Here is some I caught...

Miranda Priestly
Miranda seperti paderi

"devil or priest?"



Andy Sacks
Andy Guni-Guni

James Holt
James Pengcangkul

Banana Republic
Pisang Republic

Oh, honey.
Oh, madu

You are hired.
Kamu disewa

Am I fired?
Saya terbakar?

Runway
Orang pelarian

Don't be kidding
jangan berkanak-kanakan


-_____-//

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Desperate Witty Owl's Stories 2008

Back to TOP