Sunday, October 08, 2006

fasting

During TSF, Jospeh (one of the TSF leader) asked us to reflect the past week. The fasting and prayer...
Gee... guilty of being too busy.

Then he also said during the time we fast, suddenly...
Your long lost friend will ask you out to makan
Your kiamsiap roomie will belanja you
Food somehow keep pouring over you...

Haha.. I was laughing away.

Then come Monday, I was determined to fast. Fast lunch wasn't a big deal, I though.
I told my friend that I was fasting.
She was so considerate.
"ok, then I just tapau back to eat," she said.

Then, as she was about to tapau food. A group of friends, who never asked us to makan with them, asked us that beautiful day.

Alamak! -_-888

There goes my day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Desperate Witty Owl's Stories 2008

Back to TOP