Saturday, October 21, 2006

The "healed" printer's story



Last few days ago, my roomie's printer was not working for the some unknown reason.
She needed to pass up the assignment.
URGENT!!!!

So I told her about Aunty Maggie's prayer.
When I was working Tadika Permata Pintar, Aunty Maggie as the guru besar taught me a lot of stuff about God.
Indirectly, she taught me to pray, love, care, teach, patience and so on...

One sunny day, I was supposed to laminate cert. but the laminating machine couldn't work properly for some unknown reason again.
Then, here comes Aunty Maggie,
"hehe... this thing trying to be funny. Sometimes we need to lay hands on them,"
She said casually and smiled.
I was laughing away and though she was joking.
Then mana tahu, she laid her hand on the laminating machine and said a short, simple and sweet prayer.
And the laminating machine was "HEALED".
I was in AWE!

Back to my roomie's printer.
After I told about the "healed" laminating machine, I went out.
When I was back, the printer was still something wrong.
And, my roomie said, "I think you pray better."
So I prayed a funny prayer without expecting anything.

I went out again and when I came back, lo and behold, the printer was "HEALED"

If God can and want to healed the printer, God can and want to heal you TOO!

To walk a thousand miles, start with a step.
To pray for a body to be healed, start with a printer.

PS : I have a friend who prayed for a jam padlock to open. Immediately after she prayed, the padlock pop out.

Is not God great?

4 comments:

anna said...

this reminds me....
*ahem* let me post a longgg testimony here....

1 day my house kena BOOM lightning and no more electric.. then laptop pun tak boleh switch on! panic!! press press press the ON button also no response!!!
after abt 5 minutes i lay hands and then take a deep breath...
abuthen, my housemate pressed the ON button b4 me... TaDa~ the lights blinked n it was alive!! he said, "wah...my finger power..." cis.. i said, "no lah u not power... bcoz i prayed!" lalala~

*prayer works!!!*

Desperate Witty Owl said...

AWESOME!!! hehehe... prayer really works!!!

Jon Wong said...

God is good..(everybody now!) ALL THE TIMEEEEEEE... lol

Desperate Witty Owl said...

Amen... finally, something to agree on. muahaha..

Post a Comment

  © Desperate Witty Owl's Stories 2008

Back to TOP