Friday, October 27, 2006

blhc says...

blhc says,
if I eat lot of pinky stuff,


I'll turn pinky


The Pink Panther


but unfortunately, Joy loves the Pink Panther


Joy the Pink Panther


and I shall be the

super duper cute piggy
so cute!! just want to cubit... :)

or



Courage the cowardly dog
the skin like kena infected. so ewww...
the dog look so sick and kesian!


or


Patrick, the starfish!
eww... the skin also very geli like jelly.


I like the piggy best!
But I am not a piggy or piglet!


PS - thanks to blhc for his general cartoon knowledge. blew me away... ;P haha...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

duno .....piglet no theme song.... =p

Anonymous said...

...dont ryt songs......

anna said...

nice nice many pics!!!!
wah that is called GENERAL CARTOON KNOWLEDGE ar??? =.=

Desperate Witty Owl said...

it call the super cartoon addict knowledge!

Post a Comment

  © Desperate Witty Owl's Stories 2008

Back to TOP