Monday, October 23, 2006

COLOURS

I was just thinking about C O L O U R S

Jien is brown because mum prayed + she loves coffee

My malay coursemate is as white as the snow, not fair but white. Her mum drank tons of soya drink and milk to make sure she's born white.
(Highlight the rows above to read clearly)

I think it's not too late for me to change my skin colour too. hehe...

Since I like pink colour, I'll eat more strawberries and tomatoes.
And, not forgetting strawberry fizzy drink and the more healthy tomato soup too.
Hopefully, I'll be pinker... hehehe :)

Some people like Van on the other hand, pula super duper like purple colour. Then she can eat the purple cabbage and grapes.
And, not forgetting the grape fizzy drinks or she can blend purple cabbage into juice too. Not bad uh?


And she'll turn into...


.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
........
.........
..........


Barney the purple dinosaur



PS - Don't try it at home, the result maybe differ. Van loves you lots... :-P
PPS - Sorry for my lameness. Can't help it la... 0_*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Barney is a dinosaur from our imagination
And when he comes
Is what we call a dinosaur sensation

Barney shows us lots of things
Like how to play pretend
ABC's, and 123's
And how to be a friend

Barney comes to play with us
Whenever we may need him
Barney can be your friend too
If you just make-believe him!


yayayay barney =)

Desperate Witty Owl said...

how i wish we can hear u sing for us! hehe.. ;P

Anonymous said...

huh? we???y wanna hear me sing?? la la la la~~~i

Post a Comment

  © Desperate Witty Owl's Stories 2008

Back to TOP