Saturday, October 07, 2006

i am a SURVIVOR

Last week was a super duper, duper hectic week. Everyday I slept after 4am and wake up at 8am. After I passed up my assignment on Friday, I terus pengsan.

Last week, I did fast few days but I don't think it was counted as fasting since I didn't really pray. I was just to busy to even eat a proper meal. So I didn't really fast.

I managed to finish my 100+ pages assignment on time.
I had to do a job description scrap book. My group chose accountant. This lecturer super 'mafan'. He wanted it to be attractive, colorful and full of picture. My group couldn't have finished it without the help of...

Eliz my beloved specky roommate stayed up till 3am to help me do the cover. Wish I had a camera. It was so nice and creative!

Hsiang Ping who leaned us her zigzag scissors but ended up decorating the book scrap till 4am.

Vincent the great auditor, all the way from Malacca, helped to take photos of his workplace. He was super busy. One day, he reached home about 1am. Fuyoh! Despite the circumstances, he successfully sent me the pictures.

Jenny the super kind helped Vincent to sent the pictures to me!

Terhutang budi to them...
My group spends about RM130 for the book scrap.
Papers, printing, and binding are super expensive!!! I'm BROKE.

The Tanglung festival went well. It happened too fast. I didn't get to really enjoy it.
Eliz made the super duper tanglung for open ceromany. It was so chun.
She was so 'kuasa'. Two thumbs up for her.
Wish I could post some pictures but I tak de camera.

Just thank God that I survive. Survive it well...
I'm a survivor through Christ who gives me strength!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Desperate Witty Owl's Stories 2008

Back to TOP