Wednesday, October 11, 2006

The theory bout 2nd child

Lately, I have been studying for my exam.

Though at times I was tired, I enjoyed what I read.

I know myself better.
I learn a lot about my past and present.

Sometimes, I couldn't stop reading because I wanted to know more about myself.

Adler's individual Psychology included how the birth order affects an individual development. I find it fascinating and very true for me. Heh!

It stated that the 2nd child tend to be very ambitious as they attempt to compete especially with the oldest. This can result in "race-course syndrome" which fosters an achievement orientation.
That explain why I am so kiasu though I try not to. I'm 'born' to be kiasu.
I used to think I MUST be better than Fin though my academic was far behind from hers.

I'm always the top 10 squeeze through the multitude to rush in the bus. When I wait for the bus, I'll have an aim - to be the 1st to get in the bus. Hahaa... (I have to sit a bus to my class because my lecture hall is simple too far to walk. Interesting. Just imagine you can sit bus to go round your school. Hehe...)

When I was in Sunday school, I liked all the ganas-ganas competing games because I always won! All the semangat kekiasuan was used to the fullest potential. I must have hempit and kemik other kids. *sorry! -_-*


The 2nd child can grow up having difficulty feeling a sense of belonging too.
It was true too. I used to feel misfit in everywhere though I have great friends and family. I'm not the oldest nor the youngest. Pelik situation.

The last point is the 2nd child tends to be observers and mediator interested in what is going between the siblings.
Hahahahahaha... *laughing crazily* UNTRUE!
How can an ambitious and competitive person be a mediator?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Desperate Witty Owl's Stories 2008

Back to TOP