Tuesday, July 11, 2006

1st day of class

10:50pm, Monday.

I'm still using my roomie, Liz's laptop.

My 1st class is "Perkembangan Kerjaya". As usual, we introduce ourselves then the lecture gave out few sheets of paper. Since form 1, I'm very interested about theories and surveys. I find it fascinating and true most of the time! Then, when I looked at my borang rancangan pengajaran, to my amazement for half semester I'll study all about theories. Theory Tret dan Faktor, Teory Tipologi Holland, Teori Anne Roe, Teori Psikoanalitik Bordin and etc. Theories and more theories... Banyaknye! I was half happy and half pengsan. *smack head*

After that, out of the sudden, the lecture started to chat and joke about the 2nd child.

Uh, anything wrong with being the 2nd child?. Seriously, there is NOTHING wrong with the 2nd child, okay!!

He continued to say that normally parents would discuss mostly about the 2nd child because he/she is the most banyak perangai, the most pandai merajuk, the most stubborn, the most bad temper and throw tantrum the most. I was not convinced at all. How the lecture could has such an introduction. It's like condemning the 2nd child. I sat at my place quietly, without showing any emotion.

The very friendly Malay girl, Dell from Kajang started getting excited.

"Ya ya ya, memang betul! It's really true. The 2nd child is like that. Don't you think so?" she asked cheerfully.

"Erm... I don't know. I think so... cause I'm the 2ND child!" I replied with a bored smile.

Ish... I think I made her felt bad. She kept saying sorry.

After that, the lecturer said, "Bukan saya yang sebarang cakap. Survey telah membuktikan! Nanti kami akan belajar bersama-sama ye."

WAH... my heart crushed into pieces. How could the survey betray me! I like surveys. I trust surveys. Thank God, he didn't ask the 2nd child to stand up. Memalukan I in public!

I would like to make a confession. I the 2nd child the Tan family admit that everything that the lecturer has said is extremely true for my family. *Proud of myself for brave enough to make this confession*

Next, the lecturer said a good counselor must be an extrovert. I think I am an extrovert and the most talkative girl in this whole wide word since I can talk 24/7. Mana tahu, there are lots of girls and guys who have this special ability to talk 25/8. Seriously! Compare to my course mate I am more of an introvert!! I'm not kidding or exaggerating. During my orientation, 90% of the mahasiswee who go on stage to lead were my course mate. *Pengsan* I am still adjusting myself to tahan very talkative people especially guys. Oh God, please help me to overcome!

Gee... tomorrow is a brand new day. A new day with a new beginning. A new beginning with a new hope.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Desperate Witty Owl's Stories 2008

Back to TOP