Tuesday, July 18, 2006

I miss myself

I miss being myself - the crazy + nonsense + sarcastic me!

I want to be myself.

I am not the lady-like, gentle, soft-spoken girl, like what new friends think.
I am not, not at all. Not lady-like. Not gentle. Not soft-spoken.
Don't judge a book by the cover.
By the way, I don't think I look gentle at all too.

Friends expect me to be gentle though I am not.
I shocked people when I be the normal me.
I shrink back to the un-normal me to stop shocking people.
My surrounding and I box myself up.

When I can be me again?
When can I be accepted as me again?
When I can I be gila-gila again?
When, when, when?

I miss friends who really know me.
I miss friends who accept who I am.
I miss friends who gila-gila with me.
I miss my kaki shopping friends...

Ultimately, I miss myself. The real ME

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Desperate Witty Owl's Stories 2008

Back to TOP