Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Feel at home

Finally, I feel at home.
Some where that I feel belongs.
Some where that I am familiar with.
Finally, since staying out for the 1st time, I felt accepted.

Ikatan Kristian ( IK)

I waited impatiently for the IK's welcoming day.
IK's welcoming day will I always remember.
It was not about the fascinating juggling performance or the short game.
It was about the people, my friends-to-be and family in Christ.

Finally, I felt accepted as one of them.
Finally, I met friends who carry the same passion as me.
Finally, I know I am not alone here.
Finally, I was able to worship together with my fellow brothers and sisters.

Finally, finally, finally...

IK meant a lot to me.

It is a place I find encourage and love to continue my purpose in life.
It is a place I find strength to spread the Good News souls.
It is a place I find godly friends who I can run to.
It is a place I meet my beloved sisters and brothers in Christ.

Attending every IK gathering is one of my short term goals.
I want to maximize my full potential for His glory.
I want to serve in everywhere I can for His glory.
I want to make a different where I am for His glory.

Gee... I am thankful for every one of the seniors who put much effort to welcome us, the blur-blur but grateful junior. Indeed, I felt welcome.

By the way, IK bulletin, calendar and baby-T are really cool. Heh! Can't wait to show off! *grin*

IK! FOREVER FAMILY!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Desperate Witty Owl's Stories 2008

Back to TOP