Saturday, July 01, 2006

UPM, here I come!!

In less than 24 hours, I'll be going to UPM.

UPM will be my 2nd home for the next four years.

I will desperately miss my family and friends.
I will desperately miss my church.
I will desperately miss mum's yummycious cooking.
I will desperately miss streamyx.
I will desperately miss my home sweet home.
I will desperately miss comfy queen size bed.
I will desperately miss Jonker's authentic nyonya laksa.

Actually, I will desperately miss everything tiny dot about Malacca.

But I am definitely looking forward to what God has in store for me in UPM.

Greater plans?
More breakthroughs?
Growth?
Less of me, more of Him?
Depending more on Him?
Know and love Him like never before?

Surely, I will change when I go to UPM.
Change for the better...

UPM, here I come!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Desperate Witty Owl's Stories 2008

Back to TOP