Friday, July 14, 2006

Leg cramps

I had my first leg cramps when I was 11 years old.

It was a sunny afternoon, my sister and I were taking nap after school. Suddenly, my right leg's muscle tighten. Since I never experience cramp, I thought I was going to die in just a minute. I cried. It was painful.

Lovingly, my sis asked me to lie down and relax. Then, with her half past six PBSM skill, she massaged my leg. I felt better.

Last night, out of the sudden, my right leg cramped again. It was really painful.
I wanted to cry out loud but I remembered what my sis said.

"Relax. Straighten your legs. It's just a cramp."

Just by remembering her words, I was comforted once again.

At that moment, I realised she is not here with me now. She is not here to massage my leg and tell me it's okay.

I miss her so much!

However, I believe God's plan is good and perfect for those who love Him.
By desperately missing my sis, God open up doors for me to understand how my UPM friends felt and help each other through this journey. It's not easy but we, I will survive. I am a survivor.

Since going to UPM, homesick and miss home give a different meaning to me.

Last time in matrik, I was homesick. I MUST go home if not I might die of homesickness.

Now in UPM, I desperately miss home. I WANT to go home.

I guess, now, I can handle things better. Mahasiswee already! Haha...

By the way, I miss tons of people right now! Fin, Cathy, Joy, Anna, Joyie, Home, Sue Lyn, Hana, Adrianne, Carene, Adelyn, Han Siang, Shi En, Van, Jia Ying, Liysssss, Kwee Kiong... and many many more friends I seldom see.

2 comments:

Tan Jien Lee said...

never miss the brother. Hu hu hu...;-(

Desperate Witty Owl said...

eh... dun say like that! u n me dun need to say 1... we super miss each other a ton. k lar... write 1 post specially for you when i'm free... hehehe... take care! miss you lots!

Post a Comment

  © Desperate Witty Owl's Stories 2008

Back to TOP