Friday, July 21, 2006

Strangle!!!!

Right now, I feel like strangling people.

The 1st victim is the rude cashier (RC) in South City Plaza. At first, he said I need bonuslink card to get discount. It didn't state anywhere that I needed the card discount. Fine! After I got the card from my friend, he gave me 20% only; it supposed to be 70%. He annoyingly insisted it was 20% until I, personally asked the salesgirl to see him. Even the salesgirl was embarrassed for the way he treated me. She kept saying sorry but the RC buat bodoh as if I was so troublesome. Ish...

The 2nd victim is the too care-free and stress-free friend. She seems very free. I, on the other hand, don't have any time to study and do any of my 7 assignments. So far, my course wins the Most Assignment Award. Ish... 7 assignments to hand up in 10 weeks. Really crazy! I need help.

The 3rd victim is the super-smart, super-active and multipurpose course mate. He seems too perfect to be true. He seems preciously right person for every single thing. Plus, he is always excited. Ish... How can he be whole, so complete? Doesn't he feel down or weak at times? How could he be so perfect? Doesn't he have any flaws? I can stand him no more.

Above all, I want to strangle myself the most.
Run away from all those people.
Run away from where I am now.
Run away to a far, far land.
I want to run to my home sweet home.
I want to run to Wellington, New Zealand.
I want to run to UM and Help College.
I want to run to CLA.

I want to run to the people I love.
I want to run, run, run...
Run away.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Desperate Witty Owl's Stories 2008

Back to TOP