Sunday, July 30, 2006

TSF camp

TSF = Tan Sue Fin
TSF = Tertiary Student Fellowship.

At first, I though TSF = Tan Sue Fin

But now, I'm referring to TSF = Tertiary Student Fellowship.

I went to TSF camp.
Place : Peace Heavan, Genting
Date : 28 -30 July 2006
Fee : RM 60 only (RM40 for freshies like me)

6.30pm
On the way up to Genting
My sit partner is Hwei Sue. Hwei Sue and Sue Ern are sitting together. We chit-chatted all the way up. Non stop! The gift owned by most girls… Super glad to know her.

9.10pm
Reached Peace Heaven, Genting
I was freezing cold. Genting was colder than I thought. Upm is the 1st group to arrive. While waiting for the other campers, we played an ice breaking game where shouting, saliva, and action were involved. I was dead tired. I just wanted to sleep.

12.10am
SLEEP!! Zzzz...

And the next day was like any other camp. Devotion, preaching, games, dinner, preaching...

First, let's jump to the games. There were 10 stations to play.
Each group has to complete all 10 stations.

1st station
We have to tie as many rubber bands on another member's hair. At the same time, we have answered some questions. If failed to answer, face mask would be smacked on your face. Hah! I didn't kena smack. Smarty me!

2nd station
The chosen superwoman and a superman have to carry the all the members in different ways while wearing goggles and raincoat. It was hilarious! Kesian, the superwoman who carried Sue Ern the giant. She was desperately yelling for help.

3rd station.
We have to spit bubble gum on a target. It was fun! Since I was the more civilize one, I manage to spit to get one pathetic bubble gum on the target. The guys were pro!

4th station
We have do skipping rope on a spiky mat. Ouch! It was harder than it looked. It was the most torturous game! My feet were numb after that.

5th station
We had to drink a cup of blended curry + serai + fizzy drink + other weird stuff. Eww... It was the most degusting drink! I may suggest to Fear Factor. I took a sip only. My group drank half a cup only. The highest record was 3 cups. Crazyyy...

6th station
A guy has to make up with cream. Then, using a straw to blow green beans to stick the cream. He was super kesian because most of the beans kena hit face. Hahaha...

7th station
We have to do army crawl on a slippery surface while the others tried to shoot durian fragrance water into the cup we were biting. The water stink but it was not the worst!

8th station
Water balloon basketball

9th station
We had to stand, kneel and sit in a pool of cencalok water to find for yellow marble! Horrible! Horrible because the game committee insulted my fave food! They have insulted the Malaccans... Ish! My pants were soaked with cencalok! Ewww... My goodness.

10th station
We had to lie down and hold up a basin of water with our legs for 5 min. It was my fave game. It was challenging and tiring.

After the games, I was 'tempang-ed' from skipping on the spiky mat and lifting my legs for 5 min. I was stinking! Durian + cencalok = ? eww...

The speaker was Christian Cortes all the way from Australia. I didn't understand most of the preaching. *something wrong with me* The preaching was energetic but I hope there were more ministry time.

The worship was like the usual. Jumping, dancing, shouting... I think I am too old for all these but I still enjoy worship. Now, I can't shout as loud as I used to. I get tired easily. Loud music = noise. Haha...

I bought a very cool TSF camp baby tee. By the end of my course, I think I will have countless of 'persatuan' tee. I also received a badge with my name printed on it! Cool?

Things turned out different than I thought it would be. However, it was memorable.

Finally, I get away from the busyness in UPM.
Finally, I'm able to take time to think stuffs other than assignments.
Finally, I find time to pray and seek God
Finally, I have time to have fun and make friends.
Finally, I attend a camp again after 3 years.

Finally, finally...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Desperate Witty Owl's Stories 2008

Back to TOP