Thursday, July 13, 2006

Just for DAVIN the angelic one

Davin the angelic one. *cough cough*

Actually, not angelic at all! NOT AT ALL.

He is not innocent, saintly nor adorable.

He is the guy who almost langgar-ed me when he reversed his car.
He is the guy who almost langgar-ed me but still so selamba.
He is the guy who almost langgar-ed me but didn't know it till recently.

Gee... DAVIN.

Daring to move forward.
Available for Christ!
Vigorous all the time.
In high spirits to serve.
Nice to everyone!

Actually, he is really a very kind guy since he dedicated a post specially for me.

Wawa... So touched! So moved! So happy! On cloud nine... *tears of joy*

During the last school holidays, he went to Calvary Care Home (CCH) willingly to help out. He brought VCDssss to entertain the 10 active witty boys. So thoughtful of him, right? The kids love him - The VCD koko. Hahaha...

I totally agree with Anna. Though Davin looks like a giant (so tall and tough), he is really a gentleman giant. He very pandai to jaga hati orang lain, not like SOMEBODY ELSE.

I couldn't stand not hitting or pinching him because I'm trying to make him smaller. Then, he won't look so fierce and mystery. Muahaha...

And he kinda blur also. Besides almost langgar-ed me and didn't know it, he sat through a service without noticing the person who sat next to him. So sad case! *terasa but forgiven*

Oh, if anyone is too bored or need someone to talk/email to, I recommend DAVIN. First, he will reply your email as fast as possible, in just hours. Secondly, he will crap a lot to entertain you. Somehow, you will have tons of stuff to email to him too. Thirdly, he is always free, I think.

I'm glad to know him during the super short while.

Be a fool. Be a puppet. Be a servant.
For HIM!

BE A CHILD OF GOD!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...tryin 2 get me smaller hah....don get ur hopes 2 high dear...hehe....

Tq tq tq tq tq tq tq tq tq for da rather insulting yet beautiful post.
Love it lots....

Desperate Witty Owl said...

I'll not give up on you.I'll continue to make u smaller... muahaha!!

ish... my niat is good ok! it's the truth!

it's beautiful... like me. ahem!

Post a Comment

  © Desperate Witty Owl's Stories 2008

Back to TOP