Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Addiction

I'm addicted to
.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
........
.........
blogs!

3 years ago, Fin introduced blogss to me.
or should I say, she addicted me to blogsss...
She showed me those super nice, crafty blogs! Who can resist it!?!?!
Since then, I think I have read thousands of blogssss, seriously. *uncountable*

I am one of those or am I the only one who will...

Read the blogsss that you link. And read the blogs that your friends' link and...

Read the from the oldest to the latest post even if it's 4 years

Remember blogss add very well. want to see any kinda blogs? Ask me!

Check out blogsss more than those who own it. Dead link doesn't discourage me from checking too...

Muahaha...I better don't say anymore... *freaking scary*

Blogss are great to keep up with friends since most of them are in a 'donnu' land!
Blogss make the world so tiny.

P.S : I discovered lots of us LOVE Kennysia!! Gerakan Kennysia?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Desperate Witty Owl's Stories 2008

Back to TOP