Friday, September 08, 2006

Fire drill...

When I was studying in KMJ, constantly there were rumours about fire drill. We got kanchiong dan super exited!
1st time, finally, we would our REAL fire drill. Not like in school where the headmaster would warn us before the 'real' day comes. And normally, in school, fire drill happened about 10am. So predictable! *bosan*

Back to KMJ. One bright sunny mornig, finally, the Bomba with 2 huge truck came to KMJ. Everyone were ready for fire drill. The malays wore tudung to sleep, wherelse the chinese wore track botton. Everyone carried their handphone everywhere they went. Hangphones were always in our pocket even when we were sleepling, just in case.

The 1st night the Bomba arrived, NOTHING happened.

2nd night.

3rd night.

After a week, stil nothing happened. And the Bomba-sss balik also.

Ish... we were excited for NOTHING! *dissappointed* Maybe I was the only one dissapointed, coz the Malays got the Bomba-sss' number. *shake head*

After staying in KC, UPM for about 1 month. One night, the ketua floor shouted, "Baca laluan untuk keluar semasa fire drill di Bulletin Board, okay!"
I just took glimed on the bulletin board and walked away.

Long after that, one night, I was super energetic. For the 1st time in UPM, I could survive till 3.35am. Before I went to bed, I went to the pantry room to washed my tupperware. In the pantry room, it was misty and smokey. I heard lots of foot steps downstairs too.

Kinda freaking but I was too tired to check it out. So, I just prayed as I walked back to my room.

Finally, I was going to sleep. Just after 30 seconds *seriously* I lay down, I heard RING... RING... RING...!!!!!!

Oh my! Fire drill at this time?

Roomie Eliz woke up with the super blur look, "uh?!?! What is that?"
"Fire drill, my dear,"
"what?!" -_-!!


Eliz and I didn't know the route. We just hentam, simply jalan.

We made it without burned!!! *proud of ourselves* The bomba really burned so stuff to make it more real.

When we reached the meeting point, there many girls in their super cute pyjamas and some very sexy too. It was 'eye opening' to see everyone in their sleeping attire. Muahahaha... Some even sempat and dare to carry their bantal busuk and super big teddy bear! *smack head*

"Why are you so awake?" asked sleepy + blur-case Eliz.
"Cause I HAVEN'T SLEEP LAR!!" I was super pissed off!
Eliz was laughing away crazily... -_-//

After that, a few other friends came and ask me the same question.
I was more pissed off and tired.
*Am I that grumpy when I wake up?*insulted*

After the fire drill, we had the Ketua Bomba giving a looooong speech! We pula were too busy trying to sleep.

The fire drill ended at bout 4 something am.
I slept about 2 hours only that day.
I yawned once every 30 seconds during lesson time.
Our class attendance dropped trumedously too, or maybe they kena burned? Not sure.

The next fire drill will be next year. *can't wait*

PS : will be back to UPM tomorrow. Bye bye Melaka...

4 comments:

anna said...

*Am I that grumpy when I wake up?*

>>> YES. u mean u din noe?????

Desperate Witty Owl said...

-_____________________-''''''

super duper emo!!!!!!!!!

truth hurts but truth sets me free too! ;)

i'll smill more..

Desperate Witty Owl said...

*smile i mean~ [terjangkit from...]

anna said...

ahahha why your -_____________________-''''''

mouth so big, sweat tak habis-habis.... ish.... lol!

=) hope da truth din hurt too much!! =P

Post a Comment

  © Desperate Witty Owl's Stories 2008

Back to TOP