Thursday, September 21, 2006

God's grace

God's grace is sufficient for you!

I'm back after a short break from blogging. Confirm not a dead link.
I left with 2 assignments only! 7 - 2 = 5 Wawa... I survived 5 assignments. Surely, I can do another 2! *smack head*

Truly, God never fail to show me how faithful He was, is and will. For the past few weeks, I simple felt like giving up, crying all day, crushed to the wall, yelled out loud, slapped everyone I saw, drilled myself into the floor, and lastly sleep and never wakes up. But, guess what, I survived the busy-busy + hectic week very well!

Yesterday, my class supposed to pass up 2 assignments. Before I passed up, I had many negative thought rushing though my mind.

"Is my assignment good enough?"
"Is my design nice enough?"
"Is this what the lecturer wants?"
"Am I doing the right thing?"
Worries, doubts, unease...

When I passed up my kokurikulum CD assignment yesterday, I was worried I did the wrong thing. And I had a feeling the lecturer didn't quite like me. Few weeks ago, He questioned my intention to be a counselor. *insulted* {-_-8}bigger drop of sweat!

"Inilah, yang ni lah saya nak. Cantik!" he said as I handed him my group CD. He even joked with me. Haha... Normally, he like tak hirau me as if I was a piece of glass!

Phew! What a relieved. Praise God. Thank God for helping me through.

Here is how much we spend to produce the CD.
CD-R RM 1.00
Print CD-R RM 5.00
CD-R Case RM 1.00
CD-R Cover RM 1.30
Kokurikulum book RM 9.75
Scan Pictures RM 3.80
Photostat notes RM 6.00
-----------
TOTAL RM 27.85
-----------

Very siao! Waste so much $$$$ + zillion of hours + sleepless night + super lots of effort to get 10 marks. The lecturer better give my group 10 freaking marks.

RM 27.85 + zillion of hours + sleepless night + super lots of effort = 10 marks?

Is it worth it? Hopefully is. At least, I have done my best and I'm super-dupery proud of my group members and myself, of cause.
*Pat on the shoulder*Flappping wings crazily*

Most importantly, once again, I experienced God's grace for me.
Once again, I'm in awe how faithful He is. And God really, really never leave me nor forsake me. Though I walked through dark valleys and I couldn't see Him, all I needed to do was to depend on Him. To keep trusting when everything seemed uncontrolled is TOUGH. I'm still learning...

If God is for you, who can be against you! Amen?

Post a Comment

  © Desperate Witty Owl's Stories 2008

Back to TOP