Thursday, September 07, 2006

Am I that emo?

Today, I was msn-ing with my innocent-helpful friend.

IHF : So how are you feeling today?
DWO : Oh, don't worry about me. I'm getting help from the psychologist.

*silent*no reply*
I waited and waited for her reply but TAK ADA!!!

Oh my goodness, I was LOL and -____-'''
She must have took me SERIOUSLY!!
I wanted to tell her it supposed to be a joke but I didn't cause I was too busy laughing away... *bad girl*

Hopefully, she'll not be angry with me if she finds out!
HELP ME! *helpless*

By the way, am I that emo?

P.S - After my blog surfing on my friends' and friends' and friends' blog, I discovered MOST blogs I visited have titled one of their past week post 'EMO'. What a coincidence!! Is it a cool thingy to be emo now? muahaha...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Desperate Witty Owl's Stories 2008

Back to TOP