Monday, September 25, 2006

Light

I went to FGA as usual. The Paradise team led the worship and preached.

I was excited to see the disco glass ball again. I was admiring the ball and praying.

I asked God to speak to me.

Then, I realized all of us are like the disco glass ball. The ball keeps turning non stop is like our busyness in life. The spotlight is like the Light of God. When the spotlight shines the ball it reflects the light and decorates the entire dark hall. The dark hall is like a place of darkness, without God.

We are always busy with something, trying to achieve something in life. And I realized that if we are busy doing works without God, I'm just the turning disco glass ball without the spotlight. Without the spotlight, the disco glass ball serves no purpose. I need to have the light of God to reflect His glory, love, peace... to make an impact to the world.

God, shine upon me! I want to reflect you! I'm nothing without You.

Finally, is the spotlight shinning on you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Desperate Witty Owl's Stories 2008

Back to TOP