Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Choicesss

"Okay, Class. Any question?"

*silence* --------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sounds familiar?


my class is a unique, one of a kind.
"Okay, class. Any question?"
*hands in the air waving crazily*berebut-rebut to ask*bersemangat betul*

Have you been to a class where many students would raise up hand and ask?
If you want to ask questions in my class, you have to be talking fast, think fast! Because there will be beeline (why bee? Why not owline) waiting to ask after your turn!! *tension* This happen EVERYDAY and in every kind of class too. Tak sah kalau tak tanya soalan.

Personally, it's my 1st time being this kinda so 'bersemangat' class. I'm still trying to get used to with their 'energy'.

Today, I had Hubungan Etnik class. As usual, they asked questions and ask more questions. Some even stood up to give a piece of their mind. It went on for the whole 2 hours! By the way, the questions and views they were not bodoh-bodoh kind. We discussed super serious issue such as hak keistimewaan melayu, freedom of religion, the parliament, the division among the races and ...

My lecturer LOVES our class a lot.

"This class is special. I have never met a class like this. Continue to ask question!" he said.

After few questions been asked, my lecturer even said if there were no other questions, we could go back. But mana tahu, my class terlampua bersemangat to continue asking. What to do!

I was surprised at how open minded my course mates were. The Malays were the one who agreed on freedom of religion and to the non-bumi lecturer, we are born into our religion. One very brave Malay girl stood and said hak keistimewaan melaya should demolish to help the Malays to be independent. In her opinion, perlembagaan is man made. Therefore, it can be changed by man too. WAH! What a great statement for her to say. But to the lecturer, we must 'menghayati' our perlembagaan and it cannot be challenge.

I respect this lecturer because he is brave enough to discuss sensitive issue and open enough to discuss with us though he doesn't agree with it. However, I pray that this lecturer may find the truth. Certainly, we are not 'born' into a religion. We have a choice to make. We are a free being with a brain to make the right choices, right?

Hence, are you making the right choices in life?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Desperate Witty Owl's Stories 2008

Back to TOP