Friday, September 15, 2006

Vivid Dream

Yesterday, I had a very vivid dream.

My course mate and I were in the UPM library. I was talking to a male lecturer with Sultan Brunei's face.

Suddenly, I asked my course mate asked him a very important question.

It was as if the world was interested to hear his answer. At that moment, my heart was pumping desperately FAST! The lecturer took his own sweet time to think.

When he was about to answer RING, RING, RING!!!!

1 message received!

I felt like cekik the person who sent the sms.

Aiyo, after that, I prayed that I'll know the answer.

But the problem is, I forgotten the question too. ll-_-ll <---- Ah Ma

Ish… I must sleep more to meningkat my kebangkalian to dream. Muahaha...

Okay, I better go sleep. ~__~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Desperate Witty Owl's Stories 2008

Back to TOP