Saturday, September 23, 2006

Shopping Day!

I went to Mid Valley ber-aim buy
2 pairs of sneakers for sis
Dr. Job magazine.
ballet pumps
sandal
laptop bag

But mana tahu, I bought nothing from my shopping list and sangat terpesong!

*disappointed* <-_->

I bought
a RM4 glass lime grass drink. Yummylicious! The salesgirl asked me to try the spicy hot dog and black pepper hot dog but ended up buying a glass of lime grass drink. The hot dogs were really nice but I tasted it so I didn't buy. Hopefully, the salesgirl was not too keksim. Hah! I lost the receipt and I can't remember the kiosk name.

a RM1 unevenly blended mocha ice-cream but I still enjoyed it. Ice-cream is always great for me.

a RM10 bangles + a pair of un-dangling earrings from isis. Oh my, after so long, finally I bought not so big and un-dangling earrings. I didn't know what colors to choose so I chose the colours that match what I was wearing and I wore it straight away. Hah!

Two for RM23 plain tee for my ever favorite shop, FOS! I tried super hard to think the last time I bought tees outside FOS and I took a long, long time to recall. I simply love FOS. By the way, do you know FOS price their item according to the location?
If you want variety, then go the super big FOS in MV. Belts, jeans, tees, blouse, night gown, broad pants, skirts...
If you want, nice + cheap tee go to The Mines. The Mines has lots of old stocks and still got lots of sizes.
If you want to make your purchase worth, go to Malacca Mahkota Parade FOS. Some of the clothes sold in MP are cheaper than in MV.
I;m saying this through experience, not just simple say okay. :-} *_*
I wore my brand new tee to church that day!

a RM8.90 lunch in Yoshinoya. Did I spell it right? I ordered salmon fish and rice and miso shop. Yummylicious! When my roomie and I took our sit, I told her it was my 2nd time here. And normally, the shop would be packed with human beings. Then, a couple sat beside our table. And the guy who was sitting next to me sat exactly the same thing. His expression, words, hand action... HAHAHA!!!! Talking about coincidence?

Besides that, I also bought back two blisters on my kesian-ed feet.

By the way, I'm piss off with my favorite shoe brand, Vincci! (Almost all my shoes are form Vincci.) Vincci shoes are getting uglier and uglier each season. It's too clowny and colorful and uncomfortable. Vincci seriously need a bunch of new designers. And the price is going up like crazy! Normally, Vincci would be packed like sardine in the weekends but now... *speechless* Maybe I should log a complain to Vincci's manager.

Anyone knows where to buy Dr Job magazine?
And have you seen any nice and reasonable and comfortable ballet pumps and sandal lately?
Please let me know.

It's was an enjoyable stress-free day for me. Shopping is something I will never get tired or bored of doing. Hopefully.

2 comments:

anna said...

FOS ambassador you! thx for all d FOS shopping advice! hehe.. wana go Mines 1 day...

agree with u, Vincci shoes are getting uglier & uglier! much too complicated. *yuck*

Desperate Witty Owl said...

hehe... aiyo if fos got those competition lik seventeen mag to find ambassador i sure go 1... hehehe...

BOIKOT VINCCI!!! muahahaha

Post a Comment

  © Desperate Witty Owl's Stories 2008

Back to TOP