Friday, September 01, 2006

tag #2

To prove my obedience, I have decided to fufill my lebih-lebih 'duty'!

Name 20 persons you can think of and tag another 5 persons to do this pointless waste of time survey.

1. smarty cat anna
2. arty fin
3. english nerd joy
4. specky elizbeth
5. gila-gila davin
6. cutie joyie
7. goody jien
8. pingpong pin yuen
9. joyful joyce
10.uncle jo
11.sleepy head kai
12.lovely van
13.esprite mcanne
14.busy mommy
15.super busy dad
16.genuis sue lyn
17.sampat shi en
18.famous han siang
19.sweet hwei sue
20.long hair john

1. how did u meet #14 (busy mommy)?
haha... don't need to meet.

2. what would you do if you hadn't met #1(smarty cat anna)?
i don't know what i'll be or do. mayb commit suicide too... hahah!

3. what would you do if #20(long hair john) and #9(joyful joyce) dated?
haha... *pengsan* *speechless* never! but they hv meet each other. and joyful joyce asked bout long hair john before. ahem... coincidence. J + J = ??

4. would #6(cutie joyie) and #17(sampat shi en) make a good couple?
cutie + sampat = ?? never! i won't allow it! hahaha...

5. describe #3(english nerd joy)
SELAMBA

6. do you think #8(pingpong pin yuen) is attractive?
yap, in her own unique way

7. tell me sumthin about #7(goody jien)
oh my, y is goody jien?!?! -_0 jien is my bro. he's taller n heavier n smarter than me. he is a goody boy but he rarely cleans his toe nails!!! he loves to use my nail buffer till rosak. *smack head*

8. do you know anythin bout #12(lovely van)'s family?
ya... related with cars. hahaha *sorry, lame* long time didn't see them. 12 go c their house again!!

9. what is #1(smarty cat anna)'s favourite?
i'm not as perasan as her. her fave is potato n cats!! *bingo bingo* but i'll b lying if i dun include myself. hahaha...

10. what will you do if #11(sleapy head kai) confesses that he/she likes you?
*pengsan* *say no evil, hear no evil*

11. what language does #15(super busy dad) speak?
english and BM

12. who is #9(joyful joyce) going out with?
nobody i guess

13. how old is #16(genuis sue lyn)?
just turn 19 last month

14. when is the last time you talk to #13(esprite mcanne)?
the last time i was bac in mlk, so long time d.

15. who is #2(arty fin)'s favourite singer?
uh.. c her friendster lar then u'll know.

16. would you date #4(specky elizbeth)?
of coz i'll!!! haha... my lovely romantic roomate! *i hope she reads this*

17. would you date #7(goody jien)?
date? erm... sure if he wants to. hahaha...

18. what is #10(uncle jo) 's last name?
of all the people, i don't know his only.

19. would you consider being in a relationship with #19(sweet hwei sue)?
of coz if lesbian is not a sin! *psycho*

20. what school did #17(sampat shi en) go to?
i don't know the name. ops sorry.

21. where does #6(cutie joyie) live?
living in uum campus

22. what is your favourite thing about #5(gila-gila davin)?
being gila i guess

23. what do you think about #13(esprite mcanne)?
loves esprite and hopefully me too. haha...

24. what do #4(specky elizbeth) and #18(famous han siang) have in common?
hahaha... they have the same kinda speck. this is so coincidence. i just mention to FHS, he has the same spec as SE. Dey have a very unique speck!!

25. what special qualities does #5(gila-gila davin) hold in your life?
being friendly and being frank...

i want to tag
kennysia
karencheng
dooce
minishorts
desperate addict
haha...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

fuhyo...my dear sweet honey dew roomie...cool gal you...get me frozen up liaw *more than 3 drops of sweats dripping down my forehead* by your super duper testimonials on me..oright...you made me 'kan thong'-->*sob sob*--> fake tears..hahajkjkjkj...okla..well,physically fake tears..but in heart .guess what?! laughters of joys..and fountain of blessings for you my dear sue ern..thanks for being my fren,..not closer than that...hmm..being my roomie..no,should be still closer than that..hmm..being my "super bully little sister"..okie...hahajkjjk...well..i dont mean it sue ern...just wanna let you know that your laughters and tickles made me "be the sillest and happiest ever clown on earth"..okie.."dalam konteks ini, tickles and laughters and smiling face of sue ern and the nerdy roomate perlu diamalkan selalu agar kemesraan dan hubungan persahabatan mereka dapat dieratkan lagi bagi memartabatkan lagi profession kegilaan dan kesewelan"..hahajkjkjk...*pst* i m sure sue ern's smacking her forehead now...hehhee..

anna said...

oiii...copy me!! y put me #1 ha?!! and my "commit suicide" got copyright wan ok...who say u can simply use ha??! haha. =P

ahh...smarty cat's fav:
potato: yepz!
cats: yepz!
you: errr.... >.<

heehee.. i noticed u think abt me alot huh... even in Question 14 u wrote "esprite mcanna" haha. till ter-spelt me name~~ ooOOooOOooo~

Question 21- cutie joyie is uum la..apala..see, think of me too much d!! *uglykiss*

apani y u tag those ppl.......ish.... go go leave a comment on their blog tell them they've been tagged! see wat dey do haha!

i like ur roomie's quote: "profession kegilaan dan kesewelan" hehehhee.

~meow

Desperate Witty Owl said...

for the 1st time got a so loong comment *bangga* but stil cant lawan the super long comment Davin got. *ahem*

specky eliz, yap! i was smacking my head real hard! hahaha.. don't pretend somemore. i know u love me lots...*terbukti lah!!*triple kembang* pls control ur kegilaan n kesewelan. we freak out lots ppl d. so what hv u bought for me fr miri uh??

~anna~, put u #1 coz u r d 1 i paling dendam with k... dun b perasan! *ahem*cough*sorry anna*
wa... ask fr Davin ur pic copyright fine 1st. He have to pay u more ma...
stop living in denial. i noe ur fav include ALL i hv mention! hahaha..
bout 'mcanna' and 'joyie in usm' is a TYRPING mistake only. stop being so perasan. :-P
eh, can u pls help me to tell those ppl i tag them? i malu lar..
ya... my romie n my specialty.. haha..
ps:what is kesewelan??? tolong beritahu...

Post a Comment

  © Desperate Witty Owl's Stories 2008

Back to TOP